Implementation: Customer Journey Automation
Corresponds to the 3rd phase of RD Station’s “Growth Machine” methodology
Exclusive for Pro and Enterprise package users
Businesses that already have a digital marketing process with:
- Recurring lead generation (at least 50/month) or more than 200 valid contacts
- Published conversion pages
- Sales to Leads generated online
And that want to automate internal processes such as routing opportunities to the sales team, qualifying contacts, or even sending automatic responses.
*It is advisable to have a content production structure in order to develop a complete email marketing strategy
6 Video tutorials to be viewed at your convenience + 6 hours of meetings with your implementation consultant in order to adapt the content to the reality of your business, evaluate campaign materials and guide the project.
- Initial Setup of RD Station Marketing;
- Structuring the Buyer’s Journey;
- Activation of Two (2) Workflow Automations;
- Results Analysis.
Customer engagement needed for the project:
- One person responsible for monitoring the implementation and training phase.
- One person responsible for running the tasks during the implementation and training phase.
- One person responsible for technical setups during the implementation.